ServicesDissertation writing and editing services for any subject and any complexity. read more >
PricesWe deliver services worth much
more than you pay. check our prices >
QualityNo plagiarism or delays. We meet the highest writing standards. ORDER NOW >
SupportOur friendly support
representatives will take
all your worries away. >> contact with us <<
Can a Marketing Strategic Plan Sample Help You?
Writing a marketing strategic plan and a business strategy proposal as part of your MBA is going to take a lot of time and hard work. But it will need to be done to a very high standard if you want to ensure that it will get you the grades that you need. MBA programs are notoriously difficult and if marketing is not part of your background then this can be an exceptionally tough task to complete.
Thankfully we are able to provide you with a wide range of support with your MBA writing tasks from tips and samples through to one on one support with your writing. Our samples are written by real experts in their field and you can be sure that they are worthy of a good grade as well as being effective in the real world. Using one of our samples is a good way to help you to fully understand just what you need to do.
How to Use Our Sample Strategic Business Plan
A good example can show you the right strategic plan format to use as well as providing you with many ideas regarding the content that you need to include. Samples are often the best ways to get a real understanding of just what your plan should look like and are easier to understand than just a list of instructions.
You must not however simply copy the samples that you see online. This is plagiarism and is not just unethical it is likely to get you kicked off of the program that you are on. Your strategic plan for marketing must be unique to you and not just be copied.
Writing an Effective Marketing Strategic Plan
Writing that effective plan does not have to be difficult if you take the time to outline what it is that you are trying to achieve. Use a template for a standard marketing plan to provide your section headings and then use bullets to list the information that you will need to cover. A typical structure and what needs to be covered is:
- Executive Summary. Usually written last, this is as the name suggests a summary of the overall plan and can be used to give everyone involved an overview of what you are doing
- Target Market. Clearly and precisely identify who your target customers are. Their age, gender, interests, income, etc.
- Your Unique Selling Point. What distinguishes your product and service from the competition; why should your target customer buy from you and not someone else?
- Pricing and Positioning. For example, if you want to be the premier brand in your industry what is the pricing that you will need to apply.
- Distribution. How will you get your products or services to your end customer? Will you be selling to distributers, selling direct to end users through a website, etc.
- Offers and Promotions. Are there any special deals that you will be offering to kick start your plans and grow your business?
- What Marketing Material are Required. What do you need to produce or even to update to better promote your business?
- Strategy for promotion. What are the most effective routes for you to reach your customer? TV, Radio, Online, etc.
- Online Marketing. The majority of searches for products and services now start online so it is vital that you have a strategy to cover this area. You need to consider SEO, Keywords, Paid advertising, and Social Media.
- Strategies for Conversion. How can you better convert interested parties into paying customers?
- Partnerships or Joint Ventures. Do you need to forge any alliances with other companies to work together to enhance your businesses.
- Referrals. Referrals will often mean growth; so it is vital that you consider this area of your business.
- Transaction Price Strategy. How can you maximize how much a customer will spend on each transaction to increase your revenue
- Customer Retention. It is not enough to get new customers. You have to consider how you can maintain relations with existing customers and get them to keep spending with you.
- Financials. Just how much is all of this going to cost you and how much will you get back from it?
We Can Help with Writing Your Strategic Marketing Plans
We are a specialized MBA writing service that can provide you with the help that you need to submit well-written assignments that will get you the results that you need. Through us you will work with experts that hold a minimum of an MBA and offer support only in the areas in which they are experienced and qualified. We only provide help with MBA dissertation that is free of plagiarism and everything is proofread to eliminate any errors. Our services always get delivered on time and are covered by a full satisfaction guarantee or your money is refunded.