ServicesDissertation writing and editing services for any subject and any complexity. read more >
PricesWe deliver services worth much
more than you pay. check our prices >
QualityNo plagiarism or delays. We meet the highest writing standards. ORDER NOW >
SupportOur friendly support
representatives will take
all your worries away. >> contact with us <<
Can an MBA personal statement sample help you?
Writing an MBA personal statement is far from easy yet it needs to be outstanding if you want to guarantee your acceptance on your chosen MBA program. Most MBA programs are very heavily oversubscribed and getting a place against the competition that you will face is very difficult indeed. An MBA personal statement sample can provide you with a huge amount of guidance from dissertation writers as to what to write and how to write it.
How to use a personal statement MBA sample
A personal statement MBA is exactly as the title suggests; personal. It is written about you; what you want for your future, what skills and abilities you have and so forth. It is not something that can be just copied from an MBA personal statement sample that you find online. A sample can only show you the standard of writing that is required and the sorts of things that should be written. It would be foolish to take a sample and then just to reword it to make it slightly different in the hope that you would be accepted. Use online samples for guidance and ideas only, not as something to copy.
MBA personal statement sample ideas of what to write and what not to write
- Never use clichés or make obvious statements as it makes you look lazy and will waste your word count; avoid statements such as “I am sure that I will learn a huge amount studying under your MBA program…”
- Always take a positive view; “I have always had an interest in logistics…” not “I got into logistics as I really did not want to work in …”
- Don’t mention money; While money may be a motivator do not write statements such as “I want to follow your MBA program as it will allow me to boost my earnings by …”
- Illustrate your skills, don’t just state them; Don’t use “I have very good leadership skills …” instead demonstrate your skills “During my time working within the quality department I led a multidisciplinary team of some dozen people to successfully solve…”
- Never use slang, profanities or acronyms; Never write something like “While working in the EMS dept I had cause to investigate line snagging.” The reader will not know what the EMS is nor will they know what snagging is
- Be relevant; you are applying for an MBA not a college course or high school, writing “I have always been interested in accounting ever since I first played with toy money in nursery…” is not going to impress
We can match or better any MBA personal statement sample
If you are worrying that you will not be able to match the standard of the MBA personal statement sample that you have been looking at don’t worry. We are a highly professional and very specialized MBA dissertation writing service and our writers are here to help you. They know precisely what the acceptance committee is looking for and can work closely with you to write the best possible personal statement.
So don’t look at a MBA personal statement sample and despair; contact our experts today and we will boost your chances of acceptance with our expert writing.
Image credit: http://street-fashion-trends.com/personal-statement-sample-essays-uc