ServicesDissertation writing and editing services for any subject and any complexity. read more >
PricesWe deliver services worth much
more than you pay. check our prices >
QualityNo plagiarism or delays. We meet the highest writing standards. ORDER NOW >
SupportOur friendly support
representatives will take
all your worries away. >> contact with us <<
Why is your MBA statement of purpose so important?
Applying for an MBA is a big step in your career and one that you really cannot fail at if you want to ensure that you point your career in the right direction. An MBA can open so many doors and make it possible for you to access so many more high paying jobs. But getting selected to study on the MBA course that you choose is far from easy. Most MBA programs are heavily oversubscribed which means that you are going head to head with a huge number of other applicants for one of those valuable places. Many of those competitors are going to have equally as impressive qualifications and backgrounds as you do so there is likely to be little obvious to choose between you. Your MBA statement of purpose however is your opportunity to clearly state why they should be accepting you into their program. Well written your statement of purpose MBA can be the one factor that can influence the decision in your favor.
How should your MBA statement of purpose be written?
A statement of purpose for your MBA application will need to be very carefully written and without errors of any form if you want to have any chance at all of being accepted. You have to remember that this is an application for a business and management masters degree so what you write is going to have to be relevant to this level; they are not wanting to hear about what you did before high school or any fanciful stories. Your statement of purpose must be clear and be focused very much on what MBA dissertation topic is specifically looking for. It must be written with the following kept in mind:
- Why do you want to study an MBA?
- What are your specific interests and how have those interests evolved?
- Where will this MBA take you career wise?
- How are you specifically qualified to complete this MBA?
- Why do you want to study this specific MBA program?
The writing itself must also be done very carefully, follow the following guidelines when writing your MBA statement of purpose:
- Be personal; this is about you; your future and goals not a general essay
- Be specific and stay relevant at all times
- Back up qualities and skills with clear examples
- Be concise; if it needs 10 words don’t use 50
- Be positive; say what you do want and do believe
- Don’t waste your word count by using clichés or making any obvious statements
- Use appropriate language; don’t use slang, acronyms, industry specific jargon or try to impress by using the biggest words you can find in your thesaurus
- Stick to the truth and do not exaggerate
At the end of your writing you need to ensure that you MBA dissertation or statement of purpose is completely free of errors. Proofread very carefully as simple avoidable errors make the impression that you did not care enough about your application.
We can write your MBA statement of purpose
We use highly qualified and experienced writers that themselves hold MBAs or even PhDs; they are highly experienced in how to write engaging and effective statements of purpose. They know precisely what the admissions panels are looking for and can ensure that your statement is written in a way that will get you noticed. So if you want an MBA statement of purpose that is going to boost your chances of acceptance get in touch with us today.
Image credit: http://financialresearchanalysts.blogspot.com/